THE BATTLE FOR THE BODY COURSE
- There is a great battle being waged in the spiritual world. It is a personal battle within between the flesh and the spirit. It is a social battle with the evil forces of the world. It is a spiritual battle with evil supernatural powers. It is also a physical battle, with attacks launched against your body which is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
- In Old Testament times a trumpet was used to summons God's people to battle. Today, a spiritual summons is sounding throughout the nations of the world. It is a summons to the invisible war. It is the call to arms.
Demonstrate understanding of the natural and spiritual realms.
- Define "spiritual warfare."
- State the basic principle for understanding spiritual warfare.
- Define "divine healing."
- Distinguish between healing and deliverance.
- Explain how healing and deliverance are related to the commission to reach the
world with the Gospel.
- Identify the source of sickness.
- Explain the reasons for sickness.
- Identify types of sickness.
- List the end results of sickness.
- Summarize the Biblical basis of healing.
- List the purposes of healing.
- Understand and use the gifts of healing.
- Respond to traditions of men regarding healing.
- Deal with unanswered questions regarding healing.